Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bradley Cooper


Bradley Charles Cooper

5 January 1975

An American actor and producer. After graduating from Germantown Academy in 1993, Cooper attended Villanova University for his first year, then transferred to Georgetown University, from which he graduated in 1997. Cooper became fluent in French at Georgetown and spent six months as an exchange student in Aix-en-Provence, France. Later in 2000, he received an MFA in acting from Actors Studio Drama School at The New School (now the Actors Studio Drama School at Pace University) in New York City. While he was studying at The New School, Cooper worked as a doorman at the Morgans Hotel. 
He has two Academy Award nominations for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor for his roles in "Silver Linings Playbook" (2012) and "American Hustle" (2013) respectively. He also won a Satellite Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture for "Silver Linings Playbook" and the cast of "American Hustle" won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture.




As actor, producer
  • Wet Hot American Summer (2001)
  • My Little Eye (2002)
  • Bending All the Rules (2002)
  • The Last Cowboy (2003)
  • I Want to Marry Ryan Banks (2004)
  • Wedding Crashers (2005)
  • Failure to Launch (2006)
  • The Comebacks (2007)
  • The Midnight Meat Train (2008)
  • The Rocker (2008)
  • Yes Man (2008)
  • Older Than America (2008)
  • He's Just Not That Into You (2009)
  • The Hangover (2009)
  • All About Steve (2009)
  • New York, I Love You (2009)
  • Case 39 (2009)
  • Valentine's Day (2010)
  • The A-Team (2010)
  • Brother's Justice (2010)
  • Limitless (2011)
  • The Hangover Part II (2011)
  • Hit and Run (2012)
  • Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
  • The Words (2012)
  • The Place Beyond the Pines (2013)
  • The Hangover Part III (2013)
  • American Hustle (2013)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
  • Serena (2014)
  • American Sniper (2014)
  • Aloha (2015)
  • Adam Jones (2015)
  • Joy (2015)
  • 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
  • War Dogs (2016)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
  • Avengers: Infinity War (2018)


Quotations
* * *
Unfortunately, when someone asks me for a favor, I can't say no. Because of my upbringing - my Catholic guilt - if I don't do it, it plagues me.
* * *
I think if you live in a black-and-white world, you're gonna suffer a lot. I used to be like that. But I don't believe that anymore.
* * *
Life's complicated and people do things for a lot of reasons.
* * *
I've never heard of a comedy that hasn't had reshoots, especially for the ending of a movie in a comedy.
* * *
If I like a song, I'll just keep playing it, and it never gets old.
* * *
If you look at anything, there are always comedic moments.
* * *
Personally, I've made myself a very small window of what I enjoy in this business, which is I love being a big part of the storytelling process.
* * *
I was pretty as a child and I felt that I wasn't very manly and that plagued me for years.
* * *
I don't know if it's animalistic or what, but men become like peacocks with their feathers up when women are around.
* * *
When I was a kid, I was always mistaken for a girl.
* * *
For a comedy to work, magic has to happen.
* * *
I definitely am a huge lover of comedy, and it's only through doing so many comedies that I've realised how much of an influence they've been on me.
* * *
I want to work with great filmmakers and great actors and get better as an actor.
* * *
I liked sports but I never really had the confidence. I was always coordinated and it came easy to me, but I didn't have the confidence to go along with the physical skill.
* * *
I seriously love to cook... My grandmother was an amazing cook. As a kid I used to help her make handmade pasta, Cavatelli and Ravioli. It was one of my favorite things to do. I love the idea of making whatever is in the fridge into something.
* * *
I loved the college experience of studying.
* * *
Comedy is music.
* * *
I used to work the graveyard shift.
* * *
Being in 'Us Weekly' does not make you famous.
* * *
I worked in restaurants the first half of my life.
* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment