Thursday, January 22, 2015

AnnaSophia Robb


AnnaSophia Robb 

8 December 1993


An American actress and model. Robb grew up in a Christian home and was home-schooled. She started taking an interest in acting and began by performing in front of 500 individuals at her church stage. She competed in dance and gymnastics for four and a half years, but quit in order to focus on acting. In 2009, the Arapahoe Herald reported that she was attending Arapahoe High School in Centennial, Colorado. She graduated in 2012.
AnnaSophia Robb has starred in films such as "Because of Winn-Dixie", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Bridge to Terabithia", "Race to Witch Mountain", "Soul Surfer", and "The Way Way Back". She also played the lead role of Carrie Bradshaw on The CW's series "The Carrie Diaries" from 2013 to 2014.


As actress
  • Drake & Josh (2004)
  • Samantha: An American Girl Holiday (2004)
  • Because of Winn-Dixie (2005)
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
  • Danny Phantom (2006)
  • Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
  • The Reaping (2007)
  • Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)
  • Jumper (2008)
  • Spy School (2008)
  • Sleepwalking (2008)
  • Race to Witch Mountain (2009)
  • The Space Between (2010)
  • Soul Surfer (2011)
  • The Carrie Diaries (2013-2014)
  • The Way, Way Back (2013)
  • Khumba (2013)
  • Robot Chicken (2014)
  • A Conspiracy on Jekyll Island (2015)
  • Jack of the Red Hearts (2015)
  • Mercy Street (2016)
  • The Crash (2017)
  • Freak Show (2017)
  • Down a Dark Hall (2017)
  • Just Like Beauty (2018)


Quotations
* * *
Surfing is so much work. It's one of those things that I just love, but it's so hard.
* * *
When you're a kid, you have these big ideas and these big dreams to make a change, or maybe you feel like you can't make a difference.
* * *
If you act weird, people are going to treat you weird, but if you're just yourself, people respond to that.
* * *
Everyone always says that guys are intimidated by me, but I seriously doubt it. I mean, I'm five-foot-nothing!
* * *
High school was so much fun, and it wasn't a wreck at all.
* * *
When I was younger, I didn't want to be on TV.
* * *
I think I was made to live in New York. I love it.
* * *
I think you can go to school at any age.
* * *
When I'm at home or at school, I'm casual and comfortable. I tend to wear work out clothes and lots of sweaters.
* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment